Friday, June 30, 2006

Tell the world how wonderful Jesus is to you.

I'll start.

Jesus means the world to me because he took me from a world of thinking everything was about me to a world of knowing everything is about Him. My life has never been the same since I gave my life to Jesus. There's not a day that goes by that I don't worship my Lord. I give him the praise that's due His name. He's been so "goooooood." to me.

Over the years I've been so thankful to be a Christian. It's the only way to live. Jesus is truly wonderful to me.

Pastor Ced
CentrePoint Christian Fellowship
6251 Schaefer Avenue
Chino, CA 91710
(909) 591-7555

Keep in mind the intent of this blog is to get you to participate. Be bold and tell the world how wonderful Jesus is to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can never thank Jesus enough for what He does for me on a daily basis. His mercies are new for me each morning, He loves me with an everlasting love, He gives me peace which passes all understanding. Only with Jesus do I have peace in the midst of a storm. He has saved me, filled me with His Holy Spirit, wrote my name in the "Lambs Book of Life". He is my Brother, my Friend, my Hightower, my Deliverer, my Peace, my Husband, He is everything to me. Without Him I am nothing and without Him I can do nothing! Thank you Lord Jesus, I will love You forever!

Unknown said...

Theresa,

Thanks for your encouraging words.