Saturday, May 05, 2007

God is up to something big!!!

Greetings,

Have you ever been in a season where the Lord was doing something awesome in your life and you just couldn't completely figure out what it was? Things seem to be cruising along and you know God is up to something but you just don't know what. That's where I believe our church is. We're in a season where God is doing some good things. The word is alive in our midst more than any other time. Our corporate worship is honoring God and I know He is pleased. There are people in our congregation who are overcoming tremendous odds and God has receiving great praise.

So what is the Lord up to in CentrePoint? Honestly I can only tell you what I know and beyond that we'll all have to wait on the Lord. Here's what I see God doing.

1.) First of all I see God changing the heart of your pastor to a heart of great expectation and anticipation of the fulfillment of His word.

2.) Secondly I see God uniting those who have committed to the vision God has given us to "Change Our Cities for Jesus One Person at a Time Starting With Them."

3.) Lastly I see God increasing the gift mix of our ministry team as He has brought new members to CentrePoint and ignited the hearts of those who have been around awhile.

These are just the few things that I believe are visible to more people than me. I believe it is important to bring this to your attention so that we all stay on track with what the Lord is doing.

Now with these few things I have mentioned, I still believe God is up to something much bigger than we are thinking or planning. We will just have to concentrate on staying in the flow of the Holy Spirit.

The word of God says, "For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister." Heb 6:10 When I read this passage of scripture, I see the faces of the faithful workers and leaders of CentrePoint. My prayer is that we all begin to take this word to heart. God said what He meant and He meant what He said. We ought to all speak out loud to ourselves, "For God is not unjust to forget my work and labor of love..."

When we speak to ourselves the word that God has already spoken about us, we're just coming into agreement with what He said and we ought to expect what He said to come to pass.

Do you believe God is up to something big? If so, keep your expectation sky high and anticipate the manisfestation of what God has said to come to pass...

Pastor Cedric
CentrePoint meets @ 6251 Schaefer Avenue Chino, CA
Time: 10:00 am & 6:00 pm on Sundays
(909) 591-7555 (church phone)
(909) 263-4569 (my cell phone)



No comments: