Monday, October 24, 2011

Forgive Us Our Debts...

Hello CentrePoint Family,

It's so good to see you're getting a hold of the serious nature of our time in prayer.  The Lord never ceases to amaze me when it comes to our time in prayer.  The testimonies I'm hearing are letting me know we are on the right track.

For those of you who remember Pastor Joe and Carmen Olvera, it was sure nice to see them.  Just the fact that he came and was able to confirm our season of prayer is definitely of the Lord, was a genuine joy.  I had a chance to speak with him after our prayer and he mentioned "vehemently" that the Lord has spent the last 4 years bringing him and his ministry to a position of totally depending upon Him.  I believe we are in that same spot.  We will depend on Him or we will depend on ourselves. I would much rather depend on Him.

Every week I have been compelled to document what the Lord is saying to us in prayer.  This week is no different.  This past Sunday I believe I heard the Lord saying that, "it is time to rid negative influences in our lives."  That could be people we work with, live around and even people we allow in our lives from time to time who bring nothing but trouble.  It's time to let them go and love them from afar.

So here's where we are today:

1.) We need to connect as a family

2.) We need to take time to have fun

3.) We need get what we want from God on our own.


4.) Rid the negative influences in our lives.

Stay blessed,

Pastor Cedric
(909) 263-4569
Skype: cedreynolds

Below is a video except of the revelation the Lord gave me regarding Him "forgiving us of our debts as we forgive our debtors."


No comments: